View step by step instructions here!
- This is a 100% virtual hackathon. Teams will be formed on Devpost.com - DeveloperWeek Global Hackathon. From Devpost participants can message each other to form teams, participate in chat boards, and communicate with sponsors.
- Teams can build apps from scratch (Mobile App / Consumer Web App / Business Web App).
- Teams can solve no challenges (build whatever you want) or can submit to as many challenges as they want.
- There will be 2 rounds of judging. During Round One, judges will review all team projects and fill out a scoring sheet on each to determine the Overall Winner. Round Two is the Sponsor Round. Each sponsor will judge the teams working on their Challenge and determine a winner. The sponsors will choose their own prizes and choose their own prize winners.
- Round one judging will be based on 1) How much progress you make 2) Concept – does it solve a real problem? and 3) Feasibility – could this become a startup or company?